1. DANIEL HERATY (JAMES OR PETER1) was born Abt. 1802 in Par. of Aughaghour, Doon Castle, Co. Mayo, Ireland, and died February 19, 1875 in Mitchell, Sheboygan Co. , WI. He married BRIDGET FLANNERY. She was born Abt. 1806 in Ireland, and died April 14, 1881 in Mitchell,
Sheboygan Co. , WI.
Children of DANIEL HERATY and BRIDGET FLANNERY are:
1. 6 SONS HERATY (Died in Ireland).
2. MARTIN HERATY, d. Montreal Canada.
3. MARY HERATY, b. December 1836, Ireland; d. 1922, Mitchell, Sheboygan Co. , WI.
4. THOMAS HERATY, b. December 11, 1836, Doon, Parish of Aughaghour, Co.Mayo, Ireland; d. April 1921.
5. CATHERINE HERATY, b. 1843; d. August 23, 1914, Osceola, WI.
June 15, 1916 Another 5th of June. In 1846, my father, my mother, two sisters and my brother, Martin, together with my two Uncles, Thomas and James Heraty and their families, sailed from Liverpool, England for America in the good sailing ship Manchester of Cork. After a voyage of 4 weeks and 3 days, landed in Montreal, where my brother, Martin, died of
ship fever and was buried there and where Anthony Moran was drowned and buried.
I would love to hear from any Heraty's.
Thanks in advance