Buscar contenido en tableros de mensajes

Hall Family - Anderson County

Hall Family - Anderson County

Publicado: 1156086608000
Clasificación: Consulta
Apellidos: Hall
I am looking for the family with siblings Tom, Peggie, David, and Joe, these born sometime in the 1880's. MIL says Peggie had leg torn off by a train. MIL says David was shot and killed after a poker game. I have no other family information for them. However, my MIL is descended from Joe Hall. I do not know if there were any other siblings.

Laura

Re: Hall Family - Anderson County

Publicado: 1156086768000
This is Anderson County, Tennessee

Publicado: 1156161549000
Begin with what you do know. Who was this MIL? When and where was she born, who were her parents, who were her children. Where did she live, when and where were children born. Starting with this info, we may be able to work backwards on the census to find the family that you want. The 1880-1900 period is hard to research since there is no 1890 census for most of the country.

Publicado: 1156163786000
Apellidos: Hall
Joe and Leah Hall lived in Anderson County while they were married. They had children Burton Early , Ethel, Carl Everett, and nephew George Hall living with them in the 1920 census. In the 1930 census, they had children.Ethel, Carl, Mary Ella, Edith, Violet, and Nettie. Only one not listed is William (Bill) the youngest.

In the 1910 census, you see Peggie Hall as Head of household with her children Mary and George (the nephew from above census), and her brother David Hall.

Mary (Peggie's daughter) grew up and married Huston Graham. They had several children, in the 1930 census Huston and Mary Hall Graham had children Edward, Georgette, Willie, and George, and had BIL George Hall (Mary's brother) living with them.

All the census are from Anderson Co.
My MIL's family is all from around Clinton. She says her dad Joe Hall was born in Anderson county. The only siblings she knew of (not saying there were't more) of her father's were Tom, Peggie, and David.

Re: Hall Family - Anderson County - Tom Hall

Publicado: 1156172022000
Tom Hall was married to Sarah Childress. They lived "on the hill" in Clinton. In 1910 census, They were living with her mother Nancy Thompson. Had a child (hers, not his) I am not sure of the name, census says "Senior". In 1920, they were same but child name is "Cenia" and living with what is called HIS mother but is not, Nanny Childress (This is Nancy, Sarah's mother). In 1900, Sarah Childress is living with her mother Nancy Thompson. In 1930 census, Tom and Sarah and Sarah's mother now called Lucie Childress (but census claims relationship to head-of-household Tom is Mother, but if you look at the actual entry it is mother-in-law. Cannot find Tom, Peggie, Joe and David in 1900 census....

Laura

Publicado: 1156190403000
Possible 1900 census for District #6, Clinton township, image 11 of 23, Anderson County, Tennessee
Hall, Manda, head, Nov 1849, wid, 6 of 9 children living, TN VA NC, day laborer
Anna, dau, NOv 1877, TN TN TN
Maggie, dau, Jul 1883, TN TN TN
Daniel or David T, unknown 1885, TN TN TN
Joseph, son, Mar 1889, TN TN TN

?Maggie= Margaret = Peggy?

Publicado: 1156192064000
Thank you for your help! I will ask MIL id she has heard of these names.

laura

Publicado: 1160534557000
Yes it was them, but not the way we thought. Daniel T is Tom.

Perry Hall + Amanda Jones

Mary A Hall
Martha B Hall
Frances C Hall
Perry David Hall (David)
John A Hall
Anna Hall
Daniel Thomas Hall (Tom)
Joseph Hall (Joe)
Maggie Hall (Peggie)

Publicado: 1571889441000
My Great Grandfather is Joe Hall. Mrytle Ethel Hall is my grandmother. May I please know who your MIL is? I am working on my Mother's Family tree and would love the help.
por página

Buscar un tablero sin un tema específico