This is a photograph supposedly of my great grandmother Elsie May James Beddow 1903-1969 genetic father. The only information we have is that his surname was Robinson? Information gleaned from the photograph so far:
1. Epaulettes consistent with a bandsman
2. Inverted chevrons on lower left sleeve indicates good conduct, one stripe after 2 years, two stripes after 6 years
3. Right sleeve musician badge
4. Left hand medal Queens South Africa medal possibly having 5 bars
5. Right hand medal Kings South Africa medal with one bar
6. The regiment is unclear, similar to Royal Engineers or Royal Artillery but NOT, possibly a fusilier regiment.
Can anyone please confirm the regiment?